Monday, March 5, 2012

Don't Blame Rahul, Blame me!

-
The prince campaigned extensively in UP. Had lunch at the poor farmer's house many a time. Tore election manifestos apart- quite literally. Called for "change". Nothing moved the UP voter. His allegiance to SP/ BSP continues- as per exit polls. Moving faster than the eager hen taking the gullible chick under it's wings to protect him from the vultures, "Don't blame Rahul; blame me!" screamed Dig-your-own-grave Vijay Singh.

The emperor in waiting has been portrayed as the face of the nation in the election campaigns, and vowed to swing UP back to the Congress fold. The voter is unmoved- as per exit polls. "Don't Blame Rahul; blame me!" screamed Rita Bahuguna. The many-virtued lady.

The Yuvraj has been criticised for being unable to make a single speech of substance in the parliament, in his capacity as MP and prince-in-waiting. "Don't blame Rahul; blame me!" screamed minister Narayanaswamy. Narayana, the protector.

The crowds sure throng to his public rallies in UP, but that is unlikely to translate into votes- as per exit polls. "Don't blame Rahul; blame me!" screamed Salman Khurshid. The shining sun, indeed.

All this collective munificence  rather confounded me, as I retired to my bed.

His girlfriend announced she is pregnant. "Don't blame Rahul........."  HEY STOP STOP STOP!!!!!

Phew, what a dream it was!!!




No comments:

The World Series

I don't know how many of you had watched the World Series match last night, between KKR and King's Punjab. I did, fully, to the last...