Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Birthday - a time for self reflection

 

Sometime back, Death came, knocking at my door

But that’s when your solidarity came to the fore.

Got me back on my feet, ready again to make folklore,

Your abundant love now makes me crave for more.

Ever grateful.

-Dilip

அன்று 
=====

சோறு உண்டு களிப்பதைத் தவிர  

வேறு ஒரு கவலையும் இல்லை.

வாழ்க்கையின் விழுப்புண்கள் பல 

வலித்திடவே வழியுமில்லை.

இன்று 
=====

அன்றைய நினைவுகள் இன்னும் 

நெஞ்சில் திகட்டவில்லை - ஆனால்

இன்றும் நெஞ்சில் வாழ்க்கை பால்

நன்றி தவிர ஒன்றும் இல்லை.

-திலீப் 



मेरा बचपन ख़ुशी का गुलशन हो गया।

शरारत ही मेरा दिल का धड़कन हो गया।  

पर ज़िन्दगी के कई मोड़ पे भटकते भटकते 

यूँ  चुटकी में मेरा बचपन पचपन हो गया!

- Dilip











No comments:

The World Series

I don't know how many of you had watched the World Series match last night, between KKR and King's Punjab. I did, fully, to the last...