Sunday, July 21, 2024

Guru Purnima - 2024

 


In every face, your wisdom shines so bright,

Each pebble whispers lessons day and night.

You're in the storm, the calm, the joy, the strife,

Guru, you pulse through every vein of life!


You shatter chains that bind my blinded soul,

Your touch ignites the spark that makes me whole.

With thunderous love, you wash away my fears,

Your silent gaze can move me unto tears.


Without you, I'm a kite with severed string,

A withered leaf, a bird with broken wing.

Lost in life's maze, a ship on turbulent seas,

Guru, you're my compass, my gentle breeze!


In stranger's smile, in foe's unwitting grace,

In triumph's glow, in failure's bitter taste.

You're everywhere - in all I hear and see,

Guru, you're the essence of all that I can be!

No comments:

வாமமனே வையத்துள் எமை வாட்டுவதேன்?

 நாரணனே உனை நாள்தோறும் போற்றியும் வாமமனே வையத்துள் எமை வாட்டுவதேன்? தாரணனாய் வந்தவனே மூன்றடி கேட்டு, மாபலனும் கொடுத்ததேன், எமக்கு இன்றென் தோ...