Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Fear of the unknown

The Sun droops in the sea's horizon, yonder
My eyes over the glittering trail, I ponder.

The waves rumble rumble ashore, in might
But surrender at my feet, without a fight.

Just as they retreat after a quick feet kiss
They implore me to follow them into the abyss.

Maybe they want to show a whole new world
Where boundless happiness may have unfurled.

Fear of the unknown, though, holds me back
On my comfort zone, I am not cutting cut any slack.

I watch the vibrant daylight slowly die
Time, to bid another day in life good bye.

My gaze lingers on the water, some more
Wondering, what tomorrow has, in store.


No comments:

The World Series

I don't know how many of you had watched the World Series match last night, between KKR and King's Punjab. I did, fully, to the last...