Monday, November 24, 2014

My Niagara of love


The Niagara of love in me
Keeps gushing in eternity
I keep pouring morning till night
And make all around me shower alright.

To many, it feels like a rainbow
To others it lets their happiness grow
The maid of the mist does indeed glow
The happy lives go with the flow.

But I realize that I get nothing in return
The water flow never takes a U-turn
Day in and day out I only continue to give
Will well continue as long as I live

The others may find brand new exhileration
That transports them to throes of passion
To me,  I get very few moments of elation
All that others offer is that distant admiration.

No comments:

How can India aspire to be a thought-leader?

Two seemly disjointed happenings triggered this article today.  One – I was walking down an old alley here in Singapore, where a signage in ...