Monday, October 7, 2024

A Tender Testament

With loving hands, like petals soft and light,

Inscribe my name within your temple bright.

Let my soul's song, a melody so sweet,

In your heart's chambers endlessly repeat.


Learn well the rhythm of my life's refrain,

Let it, like chimes, in your footsteps remain.

In your grand palace, guard my chattering bird,

With tender touch, its loving chirps be heard.


Bind fast my token, as dawn binds the dew,

Upon your golden bracelet, gleaming new.

Forget not, dear, to pluck my blooming flower,

To grace your locks, like stars in evening's bower.


Paint with vermilion, bright as love's first blush,

A dot upon your brow, in holy hush.

Blend my heart's fragrance with your skin's perfume,

My life and death in your glory consume.

No comments:

India’s Path to a $50 Trillion Economy: Insights from Japan and China

I had a dream, overnight. A dream which saw India as a 50 trillion dollar economy in 2047, the 100th year of our Independence. Am writing th...